Welcome to Our Family
Our Farm Family is more than a wine club. As a small vineyard and farm operation, we endeavor to know and appreciate our members as part of our larger, extended family. Far from being simply another wine shipment that shows up at their door a few times a year, Antiquum Farm wines represent a gateway and a getaway to another world for our members. We strive to create a place of tranquility and peace where Farm Family members feel at home.
Whether introducing their friends and loved ones to Antiquum Farm during a comprehensive tour and tasting, experiencing world-class cuisine over a private dinner at the cottage, participating in one of our many educational opportunities, or simply enjoying their favorite Antiquum Farm wine on our patio, our members know what it feels like to be truly part of our Family. Member enthusiasm and support are foundational to our success.
- Guaranteed allocations of Juel, Passiflora, and Luxuria Pinot Noir and Daisy and Aurosa Pinot Gris
- 10% benefit on purchases of 6 bottles or more
- 15% benefit on purchases of 12 bottles or more
- First access to all new releases as well as a low inventory alert with an opportunity to reorder before we inform our distributors and the public
- Exclusive access to our members-only Black Sheep Pinot Noir bottling
- Complimentary seated tastings and farm tours (up to 6 people total)
- Complimentary access to all open house events (up to 6 people total)
- Complimentary ground shipping on Farm Family shipment allocations
- Invitations to our seasonal dinners, featuring some of the Pacific Northwest’s most celebrated chefs and our farm raised products
- Invitations to educational farm and culinary workshops
Beginning September 1, 2021, new Farm Family Member requests will be waitlisted and members will be added in the order signups are received. Our current estimated wait time is 8-10 months. To secure your spot on the waitlist, please follow the signup process after selecting your desired membership level and billing preference. Payment will not be billed until you receive notification that the membership request has been fulfilled. We look forward to welcoming you to the Farm Family soon.
The Single Tree Mixed Case membership includes an annual allocation of 12 bottles of Antiquum Farm Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris received in two shipments.
- $600 annually or $50 per month
- 6 bottles of Pinot Noir in Autumn & 6 bottles of Pinot Gris in Spring
The Double Tree Mixed Case membership includes an annual allocation of 24 bottles of Antiquum Farm Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris received in two shipments.
- $1,200 annually or $100 per month
- 12 bottles of Pinot Noir in Autumn & 12 bottles of Pinot Gris in Spring
The Three Abreast Mixed Case membership includes an annual allocation of 36 bottles of Antiquum Farm Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris received in two shipments.
- $1,800 annually or $150 per month
- 18 bottles of Pinot Noir in Autumn & 18 bottles of Pinot Gris in Spring
The Single Tree Reds Only membership includes an annual allocation of 12 bottles of Antiquum Farm Pinot Noir received in the Autumn release.
- $700 annually or $59 per month
- 12 bottles of Pinot Noir in Autumn
The Double Tree Reds Only membership includes an annual allocation of 24 bottles of Antiquum Farm Pinot Noir received in the Autumn release.
- $1,400 annually or $117 per month
- 24 bottles of Pinot Noir in Autumn
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases and happenings at the Farm.